Pagina's

zondag 19 februari 2012

My Smart Puppy

My Smart  Puppy by totemtoeren
My Smart Puppy, a photo by totemtoeren on Flickr.
                   Link to Website            Link to FB page           Follow on Twitter


Deliver expert, positive, intuitive, simple and relationship-based information. 
All questions and dogs welcome.
I just wanted to say what a great community this is. The caring, concern, advice. The {{{vibes}}}, sometimes without question. For the most part, people we've never met, but somehow we know each other!
Our Experience
Founder, Sarah Wilson, is a pro dog trainer, author of eight books, TV personality ("Why We Love Cats and Dogs,Good Morning America, Nick Jr's A Pup Grows Up) and trainer ofcelebrities' dogs (Harrison Ford, Diane Sawyer, Candice Bergen). Our Moderator Team offers centuries of dog experience.
I know that no matter what I do, I will be cared about, supported and encouraged-unless I'm completely wrong in which case I will be told so-gently, kindly but honestly.

Our Purpose
To help you help your dog! Our moderatedForums, lively Blog, and extensive Libraryprovide the very best (and most fun) dog training and care advice around.
Ask us anything.    Really.

I will always appreciate the great advice and support I received. This is such a great board, always helpful in a very kind, supportive way. In hindsight, I am glad for many reasons that Sophie was such a handful, but in particular because it caused me to join such a great group of people.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten