Pagina's

dinsdag 14 februari 2012

Pain Suffers Speak

Pain Suffers Speak by totemtoeren
Pain Suffers Speak, a photo by totemtoeren on Flickr.
         Link to Blog                             Link to FB page                        Follow on Twitter

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow and lose in order to gain. Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain.


About Me

My Photo
Liz Hall aka Painspeaks is the Founder, Creator and Admin for Pain Sufferers Speak's "Multi Elements" Global Community; Blogger x3; Author; Advocate; Mom x2; Christian who respects all religions and practices unconditional love; Wifey for 19yrs; Empire Avenue as PAINSPEAKS; Founding Trust Anchor on connect.me; PLUS I host Twitter Chats as @painspeaks as often as my pain allows at 10pm CST-USA. See my entire web presence athttp://xeeme.com/LizHall/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten